Sunday, March 4, 2012

Walking for miles..



I always wanted 
to walk miles
more miles, in solitude
to feel pure bliss that
only nature can define, 
a feel of heavens as if
ready to dispense all
at my own will..

Just to feel that power
of magic!

I still firmly believe
it does exist 
somewhere in
the moon lit night,
in purple delight
with silver stars
and happy might
careless days
with sun so bright
those silly pranks 
and useless fights..

And I thought
this all would last
and above all,
my secret dreams

And when time 
came so near
I don't know,
why I needed 
to fear, and 
I knew within
I'm losing myself
only to find 
at the far rear..

I tell you clear,
I believed Him near,
Who was always there
to hear..

I feel inside,
the divine results,
I walk for miles
to feel the magic
for, come what may
I'm ready to bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment